25 mars 2019

IONYX | A fast and efficient after-sales service

Since its creation, IONYX has made it a point of honor to offer its customers an available, fast and efficient after-sales service. Its wish is to bring them as soon as possible a precise and adapted answer to their problematic. For this purpose, and for practitioners who wish so, a dedicated team is available in the premises of the company based in France Blanquefort (F-33290). According to a satisfaction survey conducted in 2018 with 100 IONYX customers, 91% consider the quality of the after-sales service to be excellent. Regarding the time of processing repairs, 84% deems it excellent, the remaining 16% judging it entirely adapted.
23 juillet 2018

IONYX references two new distributors in Vietnam 🇻🇳

Both met last April at IDEM 2018 (International Dental Exhibition and Meeting) at SUNTEC in Singapore, IONYX is now working with D.O.E. (Dentistry Of Excellence) for South Vietnam and NAM DUNG Medical for North Vietnam.
25 juin 2018

☀️ Summer is coming! 😎

The IONYX team takes a few days off from August 6 to 17 inclusive. Until then, we remain at your disposal by mail or phone!
24 avril 2018

IDEM Singapore 2018, IONYX was also there !

The International Dental Exhibition and Meeting (IDEM) took place at the Singapore SUNTEC exhibition center on the 13th of April until the 15th of April 2018. IONYX was exhibiting there on the French Pavillon!